Stampin' Up! Needs All Kinds of Demonstrators...Would you like to build a fun and flexible business where you can share your creativity with others? Stampin' Up! is a flexible, fun business that you can build to suit your own needs. I am a Manager with a small friendly team of over 40 lovely ladies from all over Australia that is growing all the time. I offer lots of support to help you meet your personal goals, whether they are to buy products at a discount, pay for your hobby, or earn some extra income. For more information regarding Stampin' Up! please email me for a FREE Information Pack.
Are You Ready?
Take a moment to answer five simple questions to find out!
1. Do you love to stamp, and love stamping with others?
2. Do you enjoy meeting new people and making new friends?
3. Do you regularly buy stamps and accessories, and would you enjoy getting a 20% discount?
4. Would you like to work from home, and have the chance to contribute to your family's income?
5. Would you love to be your own boss?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, you'll love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Finding a Perfect Fit
When I joined stampin' up! I was lucky that I found an upline that I can call when ever I needed any help, she also holds regular meetings with a make and take to learn new techniques. My suggestion is when looking for an upline make sure you can talk to them comfortably, seeing you will need alot of help in the beginning. A few things you should consider are:
- How important is locality to you? If you aren't on the computer a lot, and learn better face-to-face, you'll want to find an Upline who lives nearby.
- Personality match! If possible, meet your potential Upline in person and see if you click.
Stamping Finesse. If you want an Upline that you can learn Stamping skills from, find someone whose style you admire.
- Business Wise. If you do want to make money from this, find an Upline who has success in her own business, so you have footsteps to follow in.
- Group Support. If you want to make new stamping friends, look for an Upline with strong team support, such as team meetings or upline workshops (a get together to help share stamping ideas and make and takes).
As an upline I would offer regular team meetings with a make and take to offer new ideas to each member. Phone support when ever needed and one on one card creating sessions (workshops).
For more information regarding Stampin' Up! please email me for a FREE Information Pack.