CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ordering Information

If you like to place an online order or host a workshop please e-mail me at

thecreativedoor@hotmail.com
or phone Nicole on 51742997 or 0400188553



Monday, August 8, 2011

Ripples

I brought the circle cutter from Stampin' Up! and it has been looking at me wanting to be used, however I didn't have the time or the space to clean a spot and get it out. Things in my office are now becoming a little cleaner and it now has a space all to itself, meaning I get to finally have a play with it...yay

Here is the first of many cards I will be making from this handy cutter.

I may use this in an upcoming class, I am still a little undecided. If I do add this to my lesson plan a YouTube tutorial may be added for this card.


0 comments:

Post a Comment