CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ordering Information

If you like to place an online order or host a workshop please e-mail me at

thecreativedoor@hotmail.com
or phone Nicole on 51742997 or 0400188553



Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunday Stamp-a-Long 21/8/11

Well another Sunday already, the videos are proving a little more of a challenge than I expected. I tried with natural light the other day and it came out a little better, but I prefer to do my stamping at night (when the kidlets have gone to bed), so for now this will have to do.

I am planning a mid video release this week to assist some of my class members. I will be making a fathers day card, and then next Sunday another fathers day card using the pennant punch. I figured that I would need to make one for my dad and another for the kids to give their dad.

Now for the card this week.



To Purchase a Pre-Stamped Card Kit Please Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment