CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ordering Information

If you like to place an online order or host a workshop please e-mail me at

thecreativedoor@hotmail.com
or phone Nicole on 51742997 or 0400188553



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Colour Q - cQc #104 Challenge

I really loved the Colour Q challenge this week, they inspired me to use a wheel stamp I have been admiring for a while. The new Henry Wheel has so many possibilities, now it's just figuring them out.

I clear embossed the sentiment, I think it was the longest decision I had to make. I tried so many other ways but nothing gave the result I wanted.




Card Inside

cqc#57
This was the case (but mine got a mind of its own)

3 comments:

Sylvia

Lovely card, Nicole! You did a good job with your case and it turned out great. Thanks for joining us for the two year anniversary at the ColourQ.

Kara

Very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

LeAnne

How pretty! I just LOVE these leaves! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC!

Post a Comment