CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ordering Information

If you like to place an online order or host a workshop please e-mail me at

thecreativedoor@hotmail.com
or phone Nicole on 51742997 or 0400188553



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunday Stamp-a-Long 18/9/11

When making this card I wanted to do the colour palette for the ColorQ challenge. However once I started the video, I didn't really like the poppy parade so I deleted it and kept the card Temping Turquoise, Basic Grey and Whisper White.

So many things went wrong while doing this card, it was like it wasn't meant to be.


4 comments:

Sylvia

Lovely card, Nicole! I think it was meant to be. Go back and add some red rhinestone for the flower stamins and you will have your Poppy Parade color and it will be complete! You did a good job, so don't be too hard on yourself. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Nicole Patterson

love the idea and I think I will do that tonight and change the photo.

Unknown

Very pretty card, Nicole! It WAS meant to be, I agree with Sylvia, some red gems would maybe add the "pop" you are looking for? I really love the fussy cut flowers. Thanks for playing at the colourQ this week! :)

Julie Marshall

Love the embossed flowers! Very pretty card.

Post a Comment